Welcome to Kings Cup 2017 5-a-side tournament at Astro Kings, Nottingham.
Starting at 13.00 on June 4th 2017, the tournament consists of groups stage where teams will play each other once, top teams qualify for quarter finals, before semi finals and final.
Boots and Kit
If you’re taking part, please make sure you bring the right equipment. Most importantly, no metal studs or blades are allowed. Please bring either moulded studs or astro-turf boots – players without the right footwear will not be able to play.
All players must wear shin pads. We have bibs, but teams should arrange to wear a particular colour between themselves.
- All games will be refereed and the ref’s decision is final. Serious foul play will result in 2 minute sin bins, any violence will result in ejection for the tournament.
- No over head height or headers
- Teams consist of 4 outfield players and a keeper
- Players may go into the areas and play the ball but can’t score in the area
- Keeper’s must not come out of the areas. A penalty will be awarded against the keeper if they do
- Goals may be scored direct from all free kicks
- Penalties will be given for fouls in the area
- Rolling subs are allowed when the ball is not in play. The player leaving the pitch must have left the playing area before the substitute enters