SPS AEROSTRUCTURES TOURNAMENT
Welcome to SPS Aerostructures 5-a-side tournament at Astro Kings, Nottingham.
Starting at 14.00 on May 12th 2017, the tournament consists of two 5-team leagues. Teams will play each other once, with the top two teams from each group qualifying for the semi finals.
Group games take place every 15 minutes and will be single period with no break for half time.
Boots and Kit
If you’re taking part, please make sure you bring the right equipment. Most importantly, no metal studs are allowed. Please bring either moulded studs or astro-turf boots. All players must wear shin pads. We have bibs, but teams should arrange to wear a particular colour between themselves.
- All games will be refereed and the ref’s decision is final. Serious foul play will result in 2 minute sin bins, any violence will result in ejection for the tournament.
- No over head height or headers
- Teams consist of 4 outfield players and a keeper
- Players may go into the areas and play the ball but can’t score in the area
- Keeper’s must not come out of the areas. A penalty will be awarded against the keeper if they do
- Goals may be scored direct from all free kicks
- Penalties will be given for fouls in the area
- Rolling subs are allowed when the ball is not in play. The player leaving the pitch must have left the playing area before the substitute enters
- Arrival 13.30
- Player Briefing 13.50
- Food served 15.30
- Group A Match 1 14:00
- A2 14.15
- A3 14.30
- A4 14.45
- A5 15.00
- A7 15.15
- A8 15.30
- A9 15.45
- Semi Final 16.15
- Final 16.40
- Presentations 17.00
- Group B Match 1 14:00
- B2 14.15
- B3 14.30
- B4 14.45
- A6 15.00
- B5 15.15
- B6 15.30
- A10 15.45
- Semi Final 2 16.15
- 3rd/4th place 16.40
How to find us
Astro Kings 5-a-side football centre is located next to the Harvey Hadden Sports Village in Nottingham, NG8.
The ground is easily accessible from the M1 Junction 26 – it’s just 4 minutes from the motorway to the pitches. It’s ideal for players located in Ilkston, Beeston, Bilborough, Stapleford and Hucknall areas.
Contact us on 0115 888 0 442 for more information.